You may also be interested in the following product(s)
The powerful CTL Vector™ XT350 Workstation
Designed for today's CAD, Architect, and Video professionals. The CTL Vector Workstations provides both extreme performance and rock-solid stability. Using the most recent Intel® generation i7 processors the Vector XT350 will enable you to get more work done faster.
The latest in processor innovation, including:
- Dynamic scalability, managed cores, threads, cache, interfaces, and power for energy-efficient performance on-demand
- Design and performance scalability for servers, workstations, notebooks, and desktops with support for 8 cores and 16 threads with Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology (Intel® HT Technology), and scalable cache sizes, system interconnects, and integrated memory controllers.
- Intelligent performance on-demand with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology taking advantage of the processor's power and thermal headroom. This enables increased performance of both multi-threaded and single-threaded workloads.
- Increased performance on highly-threaded applications with Intel HT Technology, bringing high-performance applications into mainstream computing with 16 threads optimized for new generation multi-core processor architecture.
- Scalable shared memory features memory distributed to each processor with integrated memory controllers and Intel QuickPath Technology high-speed point-to-point interconnects to unleash the performance of future versions of next-generation Intel® multi-core processors.
*Please allow 5-7 business days to build and test before shipping.
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||20.5” x 8.1” x 19.8”|
|Number of USB Ports||18|
|Chipset Model||Z77 Express Chipset|
|Number of PCI||1|
|Number of PCIe 2.0||2|
|Number of PCI Express x1||0|
|Number of PCI Express x16||2|
|Processor Name||Intel Core i5-3550 Processor (6M Cache, up to 3.7GHz), upgradeable to Intel Core i7-3770K Processor (8M Cache, up to 3.9GHz)|
|Expansion Slots (total)||7|
|Audio||10-channel (7.1 + 2 independent multi-streaming) audio subsystem with six analog audio outputs w/optical S/PDIF out port|
|Hard Drive Technology||Kingston 120GB Hyper X SSD, upgradeable to Intel 480GB SSD Drive (520 Series)|
|Max Number Hard Drives||6|
|Warranty Length||One Year, upgradeable to Three Year|
|Warranty Type||Parts and Labor: Depot Service|
Sweet CAD Workstation! Review by Amar
I am a freelance CAD designer and I gotta tell you this Workstation is sweet! I noticed it is much faster than my previous PC. It's so nice to work in my CAD files and not have it hang up even when the file gets huge. I'm probably getting at least 10-20% more work done per day, which is great for my business. This is the powerhouse to buy if you are working in AutoCad for sure. It will pay for itself in no time! (Posted on 3/20/13)
Render Complete Review by John W.
I'm an engineer who mainly uses CAD to work on projects, and the CTL Vector xt350 meets all my demands for a high performance machine. With other computers I've had in the past, they've always lagged and took a very long time to render any sort of image. This workstation blows all of them away. (Posted on 3/20/13)