CTL’s 1:1 Education Solutions on Display in booth #106 at NCCE 2016 in Seattle, WA!
CTL is proud to exhibit our 1:1 Education Solutions at NCCE 2016, including our education-specific Chromebooks, Makers Factory GBL Cube, PocketLab wireless scientific sensor and 360-degree Windows tablet. We’ll be exhibiting in booth number 106 along with more than 130 education and technology vendors. NCCE stands for Northwest Council for Computer Education and is an organization providing year-round professional learning opportunities for K-20 administrators, educators and support staff. NCCE hosts the larges education technology conference in the Northwest.
CTL is much more than a hardware provider–we’re an educational resource for instructional and administrative software, technology management, staff development, internet security and more. CTL stands for Compute Teach Learn and we pride ourselves on our customized 1:1 education solutions. All CTL Chromebooks and Windows devices meet the criteria for Smarter-Balanced testing and CTL has been awarded multiple state 1:1 purchasing agreements such as the MLTI (Maine 1:1 Multistate learning Technology Initiative), OETC (Organization for Educational Technology and Curriculum), TIPS/TAPS Cooperative Purchasing Systems, DigitalEdge and more.
Be sure and take advantage of our show specials:
- CTL J2 Chromebook for Education (Highly Rated by PC Magazine) for $149, including one year of Securly content filtering to assist with CIPA compliance
- CTL J2 Chromebook Bundle – $169 with Chrome Device Management Console
- CTL J4+ Chromebook for Education with IPS Panel and 4GB RAM $189
- CTL NL6 Education Chromebook – $229
- 30 Chromebook Cart & License Bundle (20 CTL J2 Chromebooks + 30-unit Charge Cart + 30 Chrome Device Management Licenses)
- CTL EG2 360-degree Windows Tablet – From $349
- Pocket Lab Wireless Scientific Sensor – $99
- Makers Factory GBL Cube (Optimized for MineCraftEdu) – $1349
CTL customers can also purchase our products and 1:1 education solutions using any of the following contracts: NASPO ValuePoint (formerly WSCA), OETC, TIPS/TAPS, DigitalEdge, MLTI, Michigan TRIG, OSU, Central Washington University and US Department of the Interior. We hope to reconnect with existing customers and meet some new people at the upcoming NCCE 2016. See you there! To learn more about CTL, contact CTL or visit www.ctl.net.