CTL to Display Education Solutions at the ACPE Conference for IT professionals
CTL is excited to be sponsoring in this years Association for Computer Professionals in Education (ACPE) conference May 6-8, 2015. ACPE is a Pacific Northwest regional nonprofit association for the educational technology community dedicated to the support of administrative, information and instructional technology. ACPE’s 2015 conference, themed “Just Doing IT,” is designed to help build partnerships in educational technologies in order to share knowledge, skills and best practices.
We invite those attending this year’s ACPE conference to visit us in booth 9 during the Gold Sponsor Showcase and dinner Wednesday, May 6 from 5:15 – 7:45 pm in the Cascade Ballroom. This is a great opportunity to check out demo units of our CTL NL6 Education Chromebook, CTL J2 Chromebook for Education, Chromebase, Chromebox and NUC mini PC. CTL is much more than a hardware provider. Our educational devices are backed by enterprise support and service. And, our CTL Chromebooks and 2go PC mobile devices are “test ready,” meaning they meet the technical specifications required by Smarter Balanced testing, which has become the standardized test adopted in Oregon, Washington and many other U.S. states. It’s a great time to purchase CTL educational devices as we’re including several promotional discounts and promotional free upgrades for qualified education customers:
- One year of free web filtering and reporting from Securly (all devices)
- One year CTL warranty (all devices)
- Two year Depot Warranty – a $38 value (CTL NL6 Education Chromebook, orders of 100+)
- White Glove Provisioning, which includes Chrome Device Management Provisioning and configuration – a $10 value (CTL NL6 Education Chromebook, orders of 100+)
- Free web-based, e-mail, online chat and phone support
- Free Demo loaners (all devices – try one unit for a limited time)
- Discounted devices for staff, student and family purchases
- BUY and try – purchase a single unit of certain products for evaluation at a discounted price
- TRY and buy – purchase a single unit of certain products for evaluation at a discounted price and return for a full refund within 30 days if you decide you don’t want to keep it
In addition to these special offers, CTL provides a host of upgrade options including customized Chromebook full-color painting (from $15/unit), Asset Tagging (from $2.50/unit), Asset Reports (from $2.50/unit), Store and Charge carts (pre-wiring available), Pearson Education Software, Bulk Packs (from $2/unit) and more! CTL has been locally operated in the Portland, Oregon area for more than 25 years. We support ACPE’s mission to effectively serve the K-12 educational environment through forging lasting partnerships and sharing skills an knowledge. We hope to see you at the Gold Sponsor Showcase this evening at the ACPE conference. If you’re unable to attend, please contact CTL for more information about our educational offerings.