If you have been planning to upgrade the PCs for your public sector institution, now is the time! CTL recognizes the need to maximize budget dollars these days, especially when it comes to public sector organizations offering education, healthcare, and other vital services to our communities. That’s why we’re teaming up with Microsoft to offer the Value Advantage Program. It’s a simple concept: institutions that are ordering PCs from CTL in a volume of 10-250 can now earn a choice of hardware peripheral gifts based on their purchase. To be eligible, the PCs purchased must be preinstalled with Genuine Windows 7 Professional or Windows 7 Ultimate.
It’s much like a credit card rewards plan where you can benefit just from making purchases you’d normally make. Microsoft has assigned a point system where purchasers will be able to earn hardware for their organization ranging from a USB flash drive to a Planar Projector, just for placing an order! Depending on the number of PCs purchased through CTL, public sector customers can receive any combination of the following hardware peripherals:
• SuperTalent 4GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive – SuperTalent USB drives are incredibly small and stylish flash drives featuring up to 30 MB/s transfer speeds.
• DXG-5B6V 720p HD Camcorder – This camcorder records 720p HD video and captures vibrant still pictures up to 16MP. It includes a 4GB SDHC card, a USB cable, an HDMI cable and a battery charger.
• Cavalry 1TB External Hard Drive – The pre-formatted 1TB external drive houses 2 500GB 3.5″ 7200rpm disk drives in a sleek and modern enclosure and the USB 2.0 interface ensures quick access to files.
• Xerox 6010 Color Laser Printer – This office-friendly value-packed color laser printer can print up to 12ppm in Color and 15ppm in Black, comes with built-in Ethernet connectivity and is rated for up to 30,000 images/month
• Planar PR2022 XGA Projector – This 1024×768 Planar projector features 2300 ANSI lumens, DLP technology and long life lamp – up to 4000 hours – to reduce your total cost of ownership
Here is all you have to do to receive your choice of free hardware. If you’ve been planning to order between 10 and 250 PCs for your public sector organization, go to ctl.net to review our entire selection of PCs, tablets, laptops, netbooks, and notebooks, all of which are eligible for this program. Then, contact your CTL sales representative today to discuss pricing and place an order. Once your order is placed, your sales representative will fill out the appropriate paperwork and submit it to Microsoft. After your proof of purchase is received by Microsoft, you will receive an email with a link to the Redemption Store where you can use your earned credits for FREE hardware!
The program will be in effect until September 30, 2012 and customers will have 60 days to redeem any combination of hardware earned through PC purchase. All hardware must be redeemed by October 31, 2012, so it’s important to act quickly in order to take advantage of this great offer. For more information on the Value Advantage Program and the free hardware options, visit http://microsoftmore.com/vav.