We took our Chromebox CBx1 up another notch.
We’re partnering with top digital signage manufacturer NoviSign to release a specially designed Chromebox that’s optimized for their leading signage software and other products.
Screen content control is now easier than ever with dual-band Wi-Fi, USB-C output and custom libraries among other features. We’ve created this new Chromebox with both Chrome education and Chrome enterprise in mind.
Educators will revel in the flexibility and power of this new hardware as they can control digital signage content from any computer at any time. Build in event notices, schedule changes, school information and other announcements with ease as the Chromebox relays information via NoviSign’s cloud-based digital signage software at lightning speed.
Popular EDU applications include:
- Adding event schedules and information feeds
- Dynamic media slideshows and Google Slides
- Weather forecasts and clock
- HD videos and website integrations
- School news and welcome messages
- Cafeteria digital menu boards
As for enterprise, this new Chromebox CBx1 is also an excellent way to maintain consistent communication across businesses of any size. Employees can connect with real-time information and news updates while programming custom messages or welcome notes for new additions.
Popular enterprise applications include:
- Improve Visitor Experiences: Create a memorable visit by adding a personable greeting
- Enhance Employee Engagement: Spotlight employees of the month, monthly goals and more
- Share Targeted Messages: Display daily and weekly meeting times and schedules
- Company Events: Highlight upcoming special events and fundraising activities
- HR Bulletins: New insurance bulletins, procedures, messages from upper management
You can get the new CTL Chromebox CBx1 now at CTL.net for $399 with a one-year subscription to NoviSign’s cloud-based digital signage software. Additionally, you can try out NoviSign free for 30 days with no commitment and no credit card necessary. Learn more at www.NoviSign.com.
You can read more about the CTL Chromebox CBx1 and NoviSign digital signage solution here.
Who is CTL?
Our Portland, Oregon-based company manufactures innovative Chromebooks, laptops, desktop PCs, monitors, and servers that are sold to schools throughout the world. We’ve been in business since 1989 and pride ourselves in being forward-thinkers and problem-solvers. We take the idea of technological learning very seriously, and it shows in the amazing products that we create.
The CTL Advantage
See for yourself how our technologies transform classrooms. Take a look at our products to see which are best for you. CTL Chromebooks are durable, versatile, and future-ready. Give your students a distinct advantage by investing in technology that changes their lives.