If you sell to state or local governments, you know that the WSCA PC hardware contract is one of the largest public sector cooperative purchasing contracts in the United States. However, did you know that you can earn commissions by teaming up with CTL to become a sales agent? It’s easy to do and benefits both your business and your bottom line.
Here’s how it works: CTL’s WSCA contract Product and Service Schedule (PSS) includes both CTL and CTL Partner branded computer hardware products. CTL’s WSCA contract allows for CTL partners to represent CTL as sales agents and earn a commission on orders that they influence. You won’t have to take delivery of the product, invoice the customer, or provide support after the sale. You will receive commission just for uncovering opportunities and influencing the sale!
In addition to CTL products such as tablets, laptops, desktops, monitors, and servers, CTL can submit certain 3rd party brands for inclusion on the CTL WSCA PSS, which gives our sales agents a contract vehicle for third party brands. Do you have a hardware partner that you would like listed on CTL’s WSCA PSS? Let us know and we’ll work with you and your hardware partner.
Below is a list of the 13 states where we have a signed PSS and CTL products are currently available for purchase:
• New Mexico
• South Dakota
Additional States and entities that wish to purchase CTL and CTL Partner products through the WSCA contract may sign a Participating Addendum (PA) with CTL.
Here are the simple steps to get started:
1. For more information, fill out this very short CTL Sales Agent Inquiry Form
2. We’ll go over the Agent program with you, and if you qualify, will send you the CTL Sales Agent Agreement.
3. We’ll get you CTL’s current Product and Services schedule
4. Start looking for opportunities with your customers
5. Let us know when you have an opportunity and we’ll work with you on deal pricing.
6. You’ll be eligible to receive up to 7% commission, depending on the sale!
Get started today and make the most of your WSCA connections so you can be financially rewarded for building relationships, growing your business and partnering with CTL.