CTL® is excited to announce that we’re now distributing Motion tablet PCs! This is great news for our healthcare customers because the Motion C5t Tablet PC is built on the foundation of the industry’s first Mobile Clinical Assistant (MCA) for truly mobile bedside care. The Motion C5t Tablet is rugged, powerful and fully sealed to ensure compliance with infection control protocols. Because this tablet is compact, lightweight and easy to disinfect, it’s the choice of medical professionals to use anywhere from the hospital to home care environments.
When you need to access critical patient data from multiple locations, the Motion C5t Tablet PC offers uncompromising levels of power, security and manageability. With up to 6 hours of battery life and a hot swap battery feature, the C5t supports long shifts. Its advanced remote management capabilities will ensure that both clinicians and IT can feel confident that patient data is secure. The screen features a touch and pen enabled input, AFFS+ LED Backlight display and is made of Gorilla® Glass for the ultimate durability. This tablet PC is easy to transport in a variety of environments due its rugged design, integrated handle, and light weight (approximately 3 lbs.).
Additional features include:
- Sealed design is easily cleaned and disinfected with standard cleansers (IP54 tested for moisture and dust)
- Rugged design with integrated handle withstands bumps and drops (MIL-STD-810G tested)
- Integrated digital camera, web camera, RFID reader and optional barcode scanner
- Wi-Fi®, Bluetooth® 4.0 wireless and optional mobile broadband with Gobi™ connectivity (WWAN)
- Optional accessories provide additional features and connectivity: Docking Station, Battery Charger, Mobile Dock, EasyConnect and MagStripe Reader
- Natural pen/speech input
- Optional smart card reader
With the Motion C5t Tablet PC, you can save time, reduce errors and ensure that the most up-to-date information stays at clinicians’ fingertips throughout all stages of the care delivery process. Improve the accuracy of patient data, have increased access to scheduling and resource planning information, save on film costs and technician labor expenses and reduce drug order fulfillment time. For more information, contact your CTL sales rep today, or call us at 1-800-642-3087.