Without a power supply, it wouldn’t matter what processor, motherboard, memory, or video card you had. It’s all about the power in your PC, and as you increase the demands you make of yours, the power supply unit can make all the difference.
CTL’s Vector XT400 high-powered workstation PC comes with Corsair’s Professional Series Gold AX850 PSU. While the average user may only require 200-500W of power, graphics intensive users such as gamers, architects, CAD/CAM operators, or video editors require a minimum of 500W. With 850W, the Vector XT400’s power supply is able to deliver the features and performance these users demand.
While power is important, efficiency is paramount. With 90% or greater efficiency at 50% load, the Corsair Professional Series Gold AX850 runs quieter, generates minimal excess heat, and saves you money every month due to lower energy bills, compared to lesser PSUs. The AX850 has earned the 80Plus® Gold seal of approval which is your guarantee that you’re making the right choice for smart, efficient power delivery.
We chose the Corsair AX850 PSU for the Vector XT400 because of its quality and reliability. Built using premium-grade components, the Corsair AX850 PSU is rigorously tested at 100% load and an ambient temperature of 50°C, guaranteeing stability and reliability even in the most demanding, multi-core, multi-graphics systems. It also features a fully modular cable design, which aids airflow through the chasses to maximize the cooling performance of the Vector XT400.
Corsair AX850 PSU Key Features:
• 850 watts continuous power output (50°C)
• 70 Amp single +12V rail
• 80Plus Gold certified (≥90% efficiency at 50% load)
• Ultra-quiet 120mm fan with Hybrid Silent Fan Control
• ZVS technology
• Independent 3.3V and 5V DC-to-DC converters
• Premium quality components & double sided PCB
• Fully modular cable system
• Supports ATX12V v2.31 and EPS 2.92 standards
• Universal AC input with Active PFC
• Over-current, over-voltage, under-voltage and short circuit protection
• Dimensions: 150mm (W) x 86mm (H) x 160mm (L)
• 7-Year warranty and legendary Corsair customer service