CTL Rugged Case for Tx1
CTL Rugged Case for Tx1
- Lightweight, clear polycarbonate and comolded TPE bumpers offer unrivaled shock-absorbing protection against drops, scratches and wear & tear
- Non-slip silicone accents on the back keep your Chrome Tab from sliding and shifting
- Modular design: Built with a hideaway, removable kickstand and optional MAX hand strap AP-SEM-HS-IP6 (hand strap sold sep)
- Open slots allow for easy access to camera and all ports
- 100% clear back case design allows for full visibility to barcodes, asset tags, and other unique identifiers
- Case fits in all charging carts
- MAX Battle Glass Available - clear blue and privacy glass
- Case designed to allow for easy access to integrated stylus
- Optional 360 degrees rotating, removable MAX Hand strap (sold separately)
- Drop-tested in a certified lab. Mil-Std 810 Approved
- Certified ASTM F962 child-safe materials
- Exceeds Military Standard Drop Testing. Certified MIL-STD-810
- MFi certified
Volume Purchase Discounts
CTL offers quantity discounts for volume purchases as well as education and reseller pricing. Visit the link below to quickly fill out a volume purchase quote request and we'll get back to you with a quote!
Select CTL products are also available Amazon.com. Visit CTL on Amazon.com
Purchase Through a Dedicated CTL Account Manager
Customers who expect to purchase over $10,000 per year may wish to work with a dedicated CTL Account Manager. An account manager can work with customers to secure discounted pricing, purchase with POs, and request net terms. If plan on purchasing in volume, please let us know and we'll have an Account Manager get back to you.
Volume or Quantity Purchasing
Customers wishing to purhcase in volume may click on the floating 'Request a Quote' button to request quantity discounts. After requesting a quote, a CTL Account Representative will respond within 1 business day.
Public Sector Customers can Buy through Contracts
Take Back Services
CTL’s electronics disposition and disposal services include removal/recycling of qualified CTL electronics equipment, including rechargeable batteries and packing. CTL allows customers to optionally keep the hard drives associated with the system that is de-installed. Equipment and packing are cleansed and recycled/disposed of according to EPA standards. Visit http://ctl.info/electronics-take-back/ to learn more.
Rechargeable Battery Recycling
CTL offers stand-alone rechargeable no-cost rechargeable battery recycling services for customers in the US and Canada for all CTL products. CTL offers this service through a partnership with Call2Recycle. Call2Recycle has drop off locations within 10 miles of more than 87% of the US population. To find a location near you, visit https://www.call2recycle.org/locator.