Welcome to the CTL MLTI web portal. This page serves as a starting point and source of information about CTL and our Chromebook MLTI solution.
About MLTI 2.0
"The Maine Learning Technology Initiative 2.0 is a program within Maine DOE’s Office of Innovation. MLTI 2.0 delivers a state-level holistic technology program to schools. In 2021, first year of implementation, the program will serve 28,000 students and 2,850 educators. At full implementation, 2023-24, MLTI 2.0 will serve 56,000 students and 5,700 educators in grades 5 through 10. " Learn More
Founded in 1989, CTL recognizes that schools have different needs than consumers and businesses. Our award-winning Chromebooks are purpose built for the unique needs of K-12 institutions. CTL is a Google Education Premier Partner and was named the Intel Partner of the Year in 2020. You can learn more about CTL here.
The CTL MLTI 2.0 Solution
The CTL MLTI solution consists of:
- CTL Chromebook NL72T Convertible / Tablet - $457
- Intel N4500 2.8GHz Dual Core CPU
- Newest Intel Jasper lake chipset (up to 70% faster than previous generations)
- 64GB eMMC Storage
- 4GB RAM
- 11.5" Hardened Glass Rotating Touch Screen with USI Stylus - Converts to Tablet
- Google Chrome Console Management (Education Upgrade) License
- Free Google ZTE license provisioning
- 3 Year Accidental Damage Warranty
- 3 Year Battery Warranty
- Free Shipping
- Go to the CTL MLTI Chromebook product page: https://ctl.net/products/ctl-chromebook-nl72t-mlti-solution
- Choose White Glove and Enrollment Options
- Choose Purchase Order Options (let us know if you will provide a PO today, next fiscal year, or if you will be paying with a credit card)
- If you will provide a PO today, upon receiving your order, CTL will ensure that your account is setup for net terms, and will immediately send a proforma invoice for your school to submit to MLTI for reimbursement according to MLTI reimbursement submission schedule.
- If you will provide a PO next fiscal year, CTL will ensure that your account is setup for net terms, and on 7/1/2023 will send a proforma invoice for your school to submit to MLTI for reimbursement according to MLTI reimbursement submission schedule.
- If paying with a PO today, provide the PO number in the text box
- Agree to the CTL MLTI Terms of Sale (which is a commitment to purchase the items ordered online)
- Select the quantity of devices to purchase, and add to cart
- Proceed to checkout
- In checkout, on the "Shipping Screen" select "Free Shipping" method
- In checkout, on the "Payment Screen" if paying with a PO today OR in the next fiscal year, select "Purchase Order" as the payment method.
- If checkout calculates tax, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 800.642.3087 to set your account up as tax exempt
- After CTL receives your order, we will contact you to get or confirm your school's Google License domain information.
Do You Have Additional Questions or Need More Information?We'd love to talk. Schedule a Google Meet meeting with us here:
Purchase The CTL MLTI 2.0 Chromebook Solution