CTL Vector XT356 Workstation
CTL Vector XT356 Workstation
The powerful CTL Vector™ XT356 Workstation, the ultimate! Using the most recent Intel® 7th Generation processors the Vector XT356 will enable you to get more work done faster. For the most discerning CAD, Architect, and Video Professionals.
*Please allow 5-7 business days to build and test before shipping.
- Intel 7th Generation Core i5 processor i5-7400 (3.0Ghz)
- Kingston 8GB DDR4 2666 MHz Hyper X FURY (2x4GB)
- Asus Z270-WS Mainboard
- Intel Z270 Chipset
- 24x dvd+/-rw sata
- W/D 500GB Black SATA HDD
- Realtek 8 channel high definition audio
- PNY 4GB Quadro M2000 video card
- Corsair 600W CX600 80+ power supply
- Corsair Carbide 500R Tower case
- 2x Intel I210 gigabyte LAN
- Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
- CTL 1 Year warranty with upgrade options
Intel® 7th Generation i5/i7 Processors
With the Intel Core Processor Family, rediscover whats possible with stunning visuals, enhanced security, and amazing battery life. Enjoy smooth, immersive experiences with powerful built-in visual enhancement. Effortlessly move between applications with smart 8-way multitasking, enabled when each processor core handles two things simultaneously. Keep protected with Intel's Anti-Theft Technology, protecting your personal data with innovative, built- in hardware and software based security features that let you quickly lock down your lost or stolen device remotely. Allow yourself to have a peace of mind online with Intel Identity Protection Technology which helps protect you against identity theft on the Internet by making sure your favorite websites know its you. Get an automatic burst of speed whenever you need it for performance that adapts to you.
- Dynamic scalability, managed cores, threads, cache, interfaces, and power for energy-efficient performance on-demand
- Design and performance scalability for servers, workstations, notebooks, and desktops with support for 8 cores and 16 threads with Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology (Intel® HT Technology), and scalable cache sizes, system interconnects, and integrated memory controllers.
- Intelligent performance on-demand with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology taking advantage of the processor's power and thermal headroom. This enables increased performance of both multi-threaded and single-threaded workloads.
- Increased performance on highly-threaded applications with Intel HT Technology, bringing high-performance applications into mainstream computing with 16 threads optimized for new generation multi-core processor architecture.
- Scalable shared memory features memory distributed to each processor with integrated memory controllers and Intel QuickPath Technology high-speed point-to-point interconnects to unleash the performance of future versions of next-generation Intel® multi-core processors.
ASUS Workstation Motherboard
Ready for up to 4 double deck graphics cards, ASUS WS motherboards provide the best versatility whether for content creation, intensive rendering or multi-streaming. Accomplishing 4 tasks in 1 click, 4-Way Optimization delivers robust overclocking, improved power efficiency, calibration & control of case fans and optimized digital power delivery. With up to 10 SATA 6Gb/s, 2 powered eSATA 6Gb/s and onboard mSATA 6Gb/s ports, ASUS WS motherboards deliver the most versatile configuration options. ASUS WS motherboards undergo the most extensive reliability testing of all ASUS motherboards, making them ideal for mission critical applications. ASUS Dr. Power automatically detects and notifies when system power demands exceed the PSU rating, helping to prevent unexpected shutdowns and PSU damage.
Kingston Workstation Memory
The next generation of DDR4 has arrived. New chipsets and processors from AMD® and Intel® now support DDR4-2666 memory with a module classification of PC4-21300
Kingston’s HyperX® Plug and Play (PnP) is designed to improve the performance of your desktop, notebook or DIY system. Increase speed without manually changing system settings — PnP is preset for maximum speeds and easy to install.