PocketLab Air is an all-in-one science lab for investigating climate change and air pollution in your environment.
PocketLab Air is a wireless sensor that sends data to the PocketLab App for exploring the world and investigating air quality in your community. We believe anyone can be a scientist, and we believe science should be fun and engaging.
With PocketLab Air can measure:
- Carbon dioxide
- Particulate matter (PM1, PM2.5, PM10)
- Barometric pressure
Myriad Sensors designed PocketLab Air to be capable enough for a climate and air quality researchers but simple enough for a 4th-grade student learning about Earth science.
All the sensor functions are integrated into a small, rugged, and portable sensor device that can be used to go out and investigate air pollution and climate. You can stream data from all of the sensors simultaneously to the PocketLab app and visualize the data in real-time.
- Carbon Dioxide
- Particulate Matter
- PM 1.0
- PM 2.5
- PM 10
- Air Quality Index (AQI) Score
- Weather Conditions
- Ambient Temperature
- Barometric Pressure
- Dew Point
- Heat Index
- Free Award-Winning PocketLab App
- Compatible with iOS, Android, Chrome OS, Windows 10, and Mac OS
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless connection
- Record up to 30,000 measurements to the onboard memory
- Rechargeable lithium-polymer battery
- Stream data in real-time then analyze the recorded data in the PocketLab app
- PocketLab Air Sensor
- Protective Carrying Case
- Getting Started Activity Cards
- Dozens of Lessons and Activities
- Micro USB charging cable
- Easy and intuitive to pick up and start using
- Record and analyze data in real-time
- Video Feature: Overlay data and video automatically (iOS only)
- Save data recordings to your CloudLab Science Notebook
- Create and share Lab Reports that investigate questions you're curious about
- Compare your weather data to publicly available data from weather stations
Experienced STEM educators, scientists, and educational researchers have developed the library of PocketLab activities that emphasize the Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS) from 4th grade through high school. University professors and researchers have also developed experiments that dive deep into environmental science and citizen science. You can find all of the lessons on the PocketLab Educator pages.
Purchase Through a Dedicated CTL Account Manager
Customers who expect to purchase over $10,000 per year may wish to work with a dedicated CTL Account Manager. An account manager can work with customers to secure discounted pricing, purchase with POs, and request net terms. If plan on purchasing in volume, please let us know and we'll have an Account Manager get back to you.
Volume or Quantity Purchasing
Customers wishing to purhcase in volume may click on the floating 'Request a Quote' button to request quantity discounts. After requesting a quote, a CTL Account Representative will respond within 1 business day.
Public Sector Customers can Buy through Contracts
CTL products are available through a variety of public sector purchasing vehicles. Visit https://ctl.net/pages/government-naspo to learn more.
Take Back Services
CTL’s electronics disposition and disposal services include removal/recycling of qualified CTL electronics equipment, including rechargeable batteries and packing. CTL allows customers to optionally keep the hard drives associated with the system that is de-installed. Equipment and packing are cleansed and recycled/disposed of according to EPA standards. Visit http://ctl.info/electronics-take-back/ to learn more.
Rechargeable Battery Recycling
CTL offers stand-alone rechargeable no-cost rechargeable battery recycling services for customers in the US and Canada for all CTL products. CTL offers this service through a partnership with Call2Recycle. Call2Recycle has drop off locations within 10 miles of more than 87% of the US population. To find a location near you, visit https://www.call2recycle.org/locator.