CaaS entails a flexible alternative to a leasing model that bundles Chromebooks with a variety of services, including accidental damage, Google management and optional LTE all with an affordable monthly payment.
CTL announced at ISTE Live 22 the introduction of an option for customers to acquire Chromebooks with bundled services at a low monthly payment. It's called CaaS, or Chrome as a Service.
"We know that many education customers have a number of pain points related to managing their devices, especially during the pandemic," noted Erik Stromquist, CEO of CTL. "Our CAAS model is an easy and affordable way to make sure the focus is on learning rather than the challenges related to break-fix and end-of-life management."
CaaS offers an abundance of specific benefits to customers, including:
- Better cash flow
- Reduced costs
- Better management of device lifecycles
- More flexibility
- Enhanced IT productivity
- Better user experience
Customers sign up for a two-year plan with 24 low monthly payments. The plan includes:
- A variety of the latest generation Chromebook choices including Wi-Fi 6, 11.6" to 14" screens, and LTE.
- Parts and Labor Coverage including:
- Accidental Damage
- 2-way return shipping
- Google EDU License
- An option for unlimited, filtered multi-carrier LTE data connectivity (Education domains only)
- Device refresh at the end of two years at a lower month-to-month rate
Plans start at 19.99 per month with several device options including LTE.
To learn more about the CTL CaaS program, you can book a demo here.