CTL is committed to helping educators build a 21st Century learning environment and our Classmate PCs are a combination of systems and content that are easy for both children to use and teachers to implement and maintain. The CTL 2go Classmate PC E12 and 2go Convertible Classmate PC NL3 arrive pre-loaded with education applications and classroom management software so educators can create customized interactive classrooms. 2go Classmate PCs are a comprehensive solution configured to meet the local needs of teachers and school administrators.
It’s easy for teachers and parents to keep control with classroom management tools for setting access permission, web filtering and monitoring, and theft deterrent.
System maintenance, storage and backup are also included and come with an intuitive interface.
Adding PCs to the classroom is much more than acquiring equipment. It’s a way to prepare children with learning skills required in the 21st Century. Now, teachers can be empowered to communicate, educate and interact with students, thanks to the classroom management tools included with the CTL 2go Classmate PC E12 and 2go Convertible Classmate PC NL3.
• Students learn according to their own style and at their own pace
• Students become more engaged and motivated
• Teachers get new tools to enhance their lessons
• Facilitates multiple forms of classroom interaction and collaboration
• Allows teachers to move between individual, small group, and whole class instruction
• Mobility inside and outside the classroom
Customize, Collaborate, Create, Cultivate
• Customize: Deliver the class curriculum; send homework assignments and tests directly to students over WiFi networks. Share screens and files remotely to assist students with their lessons when they need help.
• Collaborate: Select and organize students into study groups based on their needs. Selected students are assigned to collaborate together and their Classmate PCs are linked for effective sharing. Teachers grant access privileges as they see necessary and can choose to join a group at anytime.
• Create: Teachers can create and send tests to any or all students at any time. Students complete tests, submit their answers and receive feedback over the network. Reduces paperwork, creating more time to spend interacting with students.
• Cultivate: Digital literacy is fundamental to preparing today’s students to become tomorrow’s skilled workforce prepared to thrive in technology and knowledge-based economies. Parents and educators today have an opportunity to introduce students to technology at an early age, and transform their futures.
For more information on the CTL 2go Classmate PC E12 and 2go Convertible Classmate PC NL3, or the Intel Learning Series, contact us today toll-free at 1.800.642.3087 or at 503.646.3733 in the Portland, OR area, or visit our website at ctl.net.