Our 36-unit Chromebook Cart Bundle will satisfy those needs. This turnkey Chromebook + cart solution has everything you need for a classroom to be up and running, and fast. This 36-unit Chromebook cart bundle is a perfect way to meet the technology needs of any K-12 classroom!
With the bundle, you get the following:
- 36 x CTL Chromebook NL72 4/64
- 36 x Google Education Upgrade (Chrome Management) Licenses-- required for managing devices through Google Domain; lets administrators configure networks and user access, manage applications, and maintain and manage the status of each device.
- 1x Ergotron YES Basic charging cart
- Freight shipping included in the price
About the Chromebooks
Let’s face it: kids are going to grab laptops roughly, close them hard, spill things on them and even drop them. So you need the laptops to be able to last, but you also need them to be functional and lightweight. The CTL Chromebook NL72 has you covered in so many ways:
- A specially textured surface that helps prevent dropping
- Water-resistant keyboard that funnels spills away instead of allowing liquids to get inside and destroy components
- Extremely durable materials
- Weighs just 2.5 lbs-- no tired arms or sore backs!
- One USB-C port, two USB 3.0 ports, and one HDMI port let students connect to phones, USB sticks, external monitors, and other devices.
- Micro SD port
- Combo audio jack with HD Webcam, Wi-Fi 6, and Bluetooth 5.0
About the Cart
Sometimes your students are going to have to take their laptops from one part of the building to another. You also need a convenient way to store and charge all those laptops. This makes the economical, durable, and flexible YES Basic cart a perfect solution.
- Store, charge, and transport up to 36 Chromebooks (or mini-laptops or tablets with screen sizes up to 13”. Some 14” sizes will even fit)
- Easily adjustable bay width and shelf height to accommodate your needs
- Compatible with Chromebooks, MacBooks, Surface Pros, iPads, e-Readers, and other hand-held devices. Mix and match.
- Simple power system that charges all devices through a single cord to a wall
- Heavy-duty steel construction for durability and security
- A footprint of just 23 X 23 inches (59 X 59 cm) means it won’t take up too much already-limited classroom space.
About The Google License
The included Google Education Upgrade license (formerly called the Google Chrome Console Management) allows administrators to deploy, manage and maintain the status of each device. This license is a needed to manage Chromebooks belonging to a Google domain.
We partner with EdTech and Enterprise teams to bring them Chrome cloud solutions and tools they need to do more. That's "The CTL Advantage".
Our Chrome solutions free IT teams from endless admin through straightforward device ordering, provisioning shipping, deployment, repair, and recycling.Fast Repairs
Get your Chrome OS devices back into action quicker with our 5-day guaranteed turn-around on repairs.
Free Google ZTE
We offer FREE Google Zero Touch Enrollment (ZTE) license provisioning for qualified purchases.
We offer FREE domestic shipping on ctl.net orders over $99 and offline volume purchases of 100+ units.
Free RMA Shipping
CTL has you covered with FREE 2-way shipping for all in-warranty repairs.
Dedicated Account Manager
Qualified Education and Enterprise customers are supported by a single point of contact who is with you every step of the way.
Self-Service Repair & Easy Access to Parts
Enables qualified Education and Enterprise customers to improve IT department efficiency and schools to provide students with training, certification, and career development.
Manage device lifecycle and recapture the value of end-of-life devices with our unique buy-back program.
Discounted Demo Devices
Get an evaluation CTL device for 60% off before making a bulk purchase.
CTL.net Orders are Climate Positive
We plant a native Mangrove tree for every ctl.net order on a dedicated plot of land in Madagascar. In addition to reducing carbon emissions, we're also combating poverty by creating jobs for local villagers. Every 100 trees planted creates one entire workday for a villager in need.
Online at CTL.net
Shop securely on CTL.net with easy returns and free shipping for domestic USA orders over $99.
Amazon.com and Walmart.com
Select CTL products are also available Amazon and Walmart.
Purchase Through a Dedicated CTL Account Manager
Customers who expect to purchase over $10,000 per year may wish to work with a dedicated CTL Account Manager. An account manager can work with customers to secure discounted pricing, purchase with POs, and request net terms. If plan on purchasing in volume, please let us know and we'll have an Account Manager get back to you.
Purchase CTL Products Through a Reseller
CTL products are available from resellers across the United States and around the world. Contact us to learn more.
Purchase CTL from a Distributor
CTL products are available from major distributors in the US, and globally. US distributors include: TD SYNNEX and Ingram Micro. Contact us for a full list of distributors around the world.
Volume or Quantity Purchasing
Customers wishing to purchase in volume may click on the floating 'Request a Quote' button to request quantity discounts. After requesting a quote, a CTL Account Representative will respond within 1 business day.
Public Sector Customers can Buy through Contracts
CTL products are available through a variety of public sector purchasing vehicles. Visit https://ctl.net/pages/government-naspo to learn more.
Every Order is Climate Positive
We plant a tree for every CTL.net order, reducing carbon and creating jobs. Learn more.
Take Back Services
Rechargeable Battery Recycling
CTL offers stand-alone rechargeable no-cost rechargeable battery recycling services for customers in the US and Canada for all CTL products. CTL offers this service through a partnership with Call2Recycle. Call2Recycle has drop off locations within 10 miles of more than 87% of the US population. To find a location near you, visit https://www.call2recycle.org/locator.