Are you ready to stay connected everywhere?
Say goodbye to being out of the loop in places with spotty Wi-Fi connections, introducing CTL’s NL72CT-LTE B48 (B41-48)-ready Cat 12 Chromebook — your gateway to a reliable connection and fast speeds no matter where you are. With this Chromebook, enjoy LTE technology (a separate LTE data plan from your carrier is required), access to the latest private Band 48 (B41-48) CBRS private LTE, and most carrier bands(ATT/Verizon/Tmobile/US Cellular/ATT), giving you unparalleled connectivity options either outdoors or indoors.
Go ahead and take your work on the go with confidence knowing that CTL backs up its product with a 1-year warranty, including free 2-way RMA shipping, so there’s never anything standing between you and an efficient work experience!
Enjoy unleashed mobile productivity without worry.
- Integrated LTE capabilities enable you to stay connected without Wi-Fi or a hotspot - just a separate data plan from your carrier.
- This design meets the standards of IP41 for durability and has been tested for drop and spill resistance.
- Band 48 / CBRS support on the integrated LTE modem enables use on private LTE networks.
- Amazon AWS Private 5G Qualified Device | Amazon Partner Network listed
- An Intel processor N4500, 64GB of storage, and 4GB of memory give the Chromebook the power to get work done.
- The 10-point touchscreen with multi-touch capabilities is compatible with finger input or CTL's optional Google 'Works with Chromebook' certified USI stylus pens (available as an add-on).
- A 180-degree lay-flat hinge reduces the chance of breaks.
- Wi-Fi 6 enables super-fast internet connections.
- An integrated 360° rotating camera allows for creative video recording and use in video meetings.
- Integrated retractable carry handle reduces accidental drops.
- USB Type C power delivery ports on both sides of the device for fast data transfer and flexible charging.
- Enjoy years of Google support with an AU (Automatic Update ) of June 2031 for this Chromebook.
FM 101 Specifications:
13A+46A/66A, 14A+30A/66A, 29A+30A
We partner with EdTech and Enterprise teams to bring them Chrome cloud solutions and tools they need to do more. That's "The CTL Advantage".
Count on CTL for a customized, service-focused experience that eliminates the time and cost of a third-party servicer. From best practice guidance to program implementation to ongoing maintenance, only CTL delivers the OEM-quality services and support you need throughout the life cycle of your program.Fast Repairs
Get your Chrome OS devices back into action quicker with our 5-day guaranteed turn-around on repairs.
Free Google ZTE
We offer FREE Google Zero Touch Enrollment (ZTE) license provisioning for qualified purchases.
We offer FREE domestic shipping on ctl.net orders over $99 and offline volume purchases of 100+ units.
Free RMA Shipping
CTL has you covered with FREE 2-way shipping for all in-warranty repairs.
Dedicated Account Manager
Qualified Education and Enterprise customers are supported by a single point of contact who is with you every step of the way.
Self-Service Repair & Easy Access to Parts
Enables qualified Education and Enterprise customers to improve IT department efficiency and schools to provide students with training, certification, and career development.
Manage device lifecycle and recapture the value of end-of-life devices with our unique buy-back program.
Discounted Demo Devices
Get an evaluation CTL device for 60% off before making a bulk purchase.
CTL.net Orders are Climate Positive
We plant a native Mangrove tree for every ctl.net order on a dedicated plot of land in Madagascar. In addition to reducing carbon emissions, we're also combating poverty by creating jobs for local villagers. Every 100 trees planted creates one entire workday for a villager in need.
Online at CTL.net
Shop securely on CTL.net with easy returns and free shipping for domestic USA orders over $99.
Amazon.com and Walmart.com
Select CTL products are also available Amazon and Walmart.
Purchase Through a Dedicated CTL Account Manager
Customers who expect to purchase over $10,000 per year may wish to work with a dedicated CTL Account Manager. An account manager can work with customers to secure discounted pricing, purchase with POs, and request net terms. If plan on purchasing in volume, please let us know and we'll have an Account Manager get back to you.
Purchase CTL Products Through a Reseller
CTL products are available from resellers across the United States and around the world. Contact us to learn more.
Purchase CTL from a Distributor
CTL products are available from major distributors in the US, and globally. US distributors include: TD SYNNEX and Ingram Micro. Contact us for a full list of distributors around the world.
Volume or Quantity Purchasing
Customers wishing to purchase in volume may click on the floating 'Request a Quote' button to request quantity discounts. After requesting a quote, a CTL Account Representative will respond within 1 business day.
Public Sector Customers can Buy through Contracts
CTL products are available through a variety of public sector purchasing vehicles. Visit https://ctl.net/pages/government-naspo to learn more.
Every Order is Climate Positive
We plant a tree for every CTL.net order, reducing carbon and creating jobs. Learn more.
Take Back Services
Rechargeable Battery Recycling
CTL offers stand-alone rechargeable no-cost rechargeable battery recycling services for customers in the US and Canada for all CTL products. CTL offers this service through a partnership with Call2Recycle. Call2Recycle has drop off locations within 10 miles of more than 87% of the US population. To find a location near you, visit https://www.call2recycle.org/locator.
CTL Chromebook NL72CTL Awards and Recognition