Logitech Small Room Solution for Google Meet
Logitech Small Room Solution for Google Meet
Easily transform small meeting rooms into Google Meet video collaboration spaces. The complete pre-configured system includes everything you need: Logitech MeetUp all-in-one conferencecam, Powerful Google Meet Compute Chromebox from CTL and mount with cable retention, and the Logitech Tap touch controller.
Logitech Tap features a 10.1 inch touchscreen, commercial-grade Strong USB cabling, and secure cable management that protects again users dislodging cords. Optimized for the seating layouts and acoustics found in smaller rooms, MeetUp mounts at the display and delivers HD video and clear audio for everyone in the meeting.
Logitech Tap connects to the host Chromebox with a 10-meter plenum-rated Logitech Strong USB cable that can be hidden in a raceway, walls, or standard three-quarter inch conduit. The Chromebox and cables can be secured under a table or behind a display for a professional installation and high reliability. Integrated cable retention and strain relief keeps connections secure and prevents aggressive users from dislodging cables. Tap also includes an HDMI input for in-room projection and secures to the table through standard grommet holes.
The all-inclusive system includes everything you need to deploy video conferencing to small rooms:
- Logitech MeetUp
- Logitech Tap
- Logitech Strong USB 10m (32.8 ft)
- PC / Chromebox Mount
- Google Meet Compute Chromebox from CTL with Chrome OS
- MeetUp Mounting Kit
Logitech MeetUp provides all-in-one video and audio, including Ultra-HD imaging, three integrated beam-forming microphones, and echo-cancelling speakers. MeetUp delivers crisp, clear video and unmatched audio clarity to every meeting, providing full coverage to any huddle room.
MeetUp features RightSense™ proactive technologies, which make better meetings easy and automatic. RightLight™ prioritizes faces over environment to render natural-looking skin tones, while RightSound™ enhances vocal clarity by suppressing background noise, auto-leveling voices, and focusing on active speakers.
Elegantly designed with premium finishes, thoughtful cable management, and all-in-one video and audio, Logitech Small Room Solution for Google Meet integrates beautifully into any small meeting room design.
- Height x Width x Depth: 2.3 x 9.6 x 7.0 in / 58 x 244 x 179 mm
- Weight: 1.25 kg (2.75 lbs)
- 10.1” diagonal screen with 14° display angle
- Oleophobic and anti-glare coating
- 1280 x 800 resolution
- HDMI input (for 1080p video + audio content sharing)
- 3.5mm / “ 4 pole Headset Jack
- Integrated ultrasonic speaker
- Integrated PIR Motion Sensor
- Integrated cable retention and strain relief system
- 100mm x 100mm VESA FDMI (Flat Display Mounting Interface)
- Kensington Lock slots (2)
Logitech Strong USB
- 10m (32.8 ft) USB 3.2 Cable
- Type A (male) to Type C (male)
- Plenum Rated
- Eca / IEC 60332-1-2 Compliant
- ¾” Conduit friendly
- Height x Width x Depth: 4.1 x 15.75 x 3.35 inches; 104 x 400 x 85 mm
- Weight: 2.3 lbs (1.04kg)
- Motorized pan/tilt wide angle lens
- 5x HD zoom
- 4 meter (13.1 ft) audio pickup range
Google Meet Compute Chromebox from CTL
- 32GB RAM
- 128GB SSD
- Chrome OS
- I7 8550u
- Total Height x Width x Depth: PC Mount with Cable Retention Clamp
- 26 x 164 x 250 mm / 1.02 x 6.46 x 9.84 in
- Compatible with small form factor (SFF) computers with a 100 x 100 mm VESA pattern
- 2 year limited hardware warranty
- Requires Chromebox for meetings Management and Support License
Here at CTL we are proud to offer excellent customer service and a hassle-free warranty and support experience to you. Additionally, we offer perks for shopping with us online!
- CTL Warranty Includes 1 year of 2-Way Shipping for RMAs (Chromebooks and Chromeboxes)
- USA Based Support
- Free Shipping on Orders over $99!
- Sign up for our Newsletter to receive a 5% Off Coupon Code
- Regular Sales and Special Offers Online Throughout the Year
Purchase Through a Dedicated CTL Account Manager
Customers who expect to purchase over $10,000 per year may wish to work with a dedicated CTL Account Manager. An account manager can work with customers to secure discounted pricing, purchase with POs, and request net terms. If plan on purchasing in volume, please let us know and we'll have an Account Manager get back to you.
Volume or Quantity Purchasing
Customers wishing to purhcase in volume may click on the floating 'Request a Quote' button to request quantity discounts. After requesting a quote, a CTL Account Representative will respond within 1 business day.
Public Sector Customers can Buy through Contracts
CTL products are available through a variety of public sector purchasing vehicles. Visit https://ctl.net/pages/government-naspo to learn more.
Take Back Services
CTL’s electronics disposition and disposal services include removal/recycling of qualified CTL electronics equipment, including rechargeable batteries and packing. CTL allows customers to optionally keep the hard drives associated with the system that is de-installed. Equipment and packing are cleansed and recycled/disposed of according to EPA standards. Visit our Electronics Take Back page to learn more.
Rechargeable Battery Recycling
CTL offers stand-alone rechargeable no-cost rechargeable battery recycling services for customers in the US and Canada for all CTL products. CTL offers this service through a partnership with Call2Recycle. Call2Recycle has drop off locations within 10 miles of more than 87% of the US population. To find a location near you, visit https://www.call2recycle.org/locator.