Ready to upgrade your Chromebook experience?
Check out the new CTL Chromebook PX14EXT, powered by Intel® Celeron®Lake Quad-Core N5100 or a Pentium® Silver N6000 CPU and featuring a 1920x1080 Touchscreen display with Intel® 14" FHD (1080p) Graphics. This rugged and ultraportable device is perfect for individual and collaborative projects thanks to its durable design and fast processor.
Get ready to enjoy up to 35% better overall application performance and up to 78% better graphics performance, all wrapped in the sleek design of this ultraportable 12.9 x 9.0 x .74 Chromebook
The PX14EXT has the performance and features you need.
- Get work done with the lightning-fast 2.8GHz Intel quad-core N5100 processor, or an upgraded 3.3GHz Intel quad-core N6000 processor, 8 GB of DDR4 memory, and 64 GB of EMMC storage.
- Enhance productivity and creativity with a 10-point multi-touch screen
- Enjoy a vibrant full HD (FHD) display at 1920x1080 resolution that makes crunching numbers almost as pleasurable as watching the newest blockbuster movie all day.
- Don't worry about its durability: it has passed multiple MIL-STD 810H tests for years of hard use.
- A rugged design that matches the IP41 rating can withstand drops and spills. It is designed to keep your device and its contents safe from the unexpected
- With 64 GB of storage space, you can download applications to your heart's content.
- Armed with the Google Everything button and the screen capture shortcut key, tasks are made easy and efficient.
- Stay connected with ultrafast internet speeds with Wi-Fi 6 technology that conserves power and is highly efficient.
- Enjoy crystal clear images from the front HD camera and excellent sound quality from the digital microphone when video conferencing.
- Transfer data quickly and charge easily with its nonproprietary USB C port.
- Feel secure that this Chromebook has years of Google support until June 2031!
Buy one today, and upgrade your Chromebook experience.
We partner with EdTech and Enterprise teams to bring them Chrome cloud solutions and tools they need to do more. That's "The CTL Advantage".
Our Chrome solutions free IT teams from endless admin through straightforward device ordering, provisioning shipping, deployment, repair, and recycling.Fast Repairs
Get your Chrome OS devices back into action quicker with our 5-day guaranteed turn-around on repairs.
Free Google ZTE
We offer FREE Google Zero Touch Enrollment (ZTE) license provisioning for qualified purchases.
We offer FREE domestic shipping on ctl.net orders over $99 and offline volume purchases of 100+ units.
Free RMA Shipping
CTL has you covered with FREE 2-way shipping for all in-warranty repairs.
Dedicated Account Manager
Qualified Education and Enterprise customers are supported by a single point of contact who is with you every step of the way.
Self-Service Repair & Easy Access to Parts
Enables qualified Education and Enterprise customers to improve IT department efficiency and schools to provide students with training, certification, and career development.
Manage device lifecycle and recapture the value of end-of-life devices with our unique buy-back program.
Discounted Demo Devices
Get an evaluation CTL device for 60% off before making a bulk purchase.
CTL.net Orders are Climate Positive
We plant a native Mangrove tree for every ctl.net order on a dedicated plot of land in Madagascar. In addition to reducing carbon emissions, we're also combating poverty by creating jobs for local villagers. Every 100 trees planted creates one entire workday for a villager in need.
Online at CTL.net
Shop securely on CTL.net with easy returns and free shipping for domestic USA orders over $99.
Amazon.com and Walmart.com
Select CTL products are also available Amazon and Walmart.
Purchase Through a Dedicated CTL Account Manager
Customers who expect to purchase over $10,000 per year may wish to work with a dedicated CTL Account Manager. An account manager can work with customers to secure discounted pricing, purchase with POs, and request net terms. If plan on purchasing in volume, please let us know and we'll have an Account Manager get back to you.
Purchase CTL Products Through a Reseller
CTL products are available from resellers across the United States and around the world. Contact us to learn more.
Purchase CTL from a Distributor
CTL products are available from major distributors in the US, and globally. US distributors include: TD SYNNEX and Ingram Micro. Contact us for a full list of distributors around the world.
Volume or Quantity Purchasing
Customers wishing to purchase in volume may click on the floating 'Request a Quote' button to request quantity discounts. After requesting a quote, a CTL Account Representative will respond within 1 business day.
Public Sector Customers can Buy through Contracts
CTL products are available through a variety of public sector purchasing vehicles. Visit https://ctl.net/pages/government-naspo to learn more.
Every Order is Climate Positive
We plant a tree for every CTL.net order, reducing carbon and creating jobs. Learn more.
Take Back Services
Rechargeable Battery Recycling
CTL offers stand-alone rechargeable no-cost rechargeable battery recycling services for customers in the US and Canada for all CTL products. CTL offers this service through a partnership with Call2Recycle. Call2Recycle has drop off locations within 10 miles of more than 87% of the US population. To find a location near you, visit https://www.call2recycle.org/locator.
CTL Chromebook PX14EXT Awards and Recognition