Our customers' trust and loyalty are of the utmost importance to us, and we strive to maintain their satisfaction by:
- Listening intently to their needs, learning from their feedback, and proactively responding to their concerns.
- Consistently delivering top-quality technologies, services, and solutions that meet and exceed their expectations.
- Continually refining our processes, products, and services to drive progress and enhance the customer experience.
- Respond quickly to customer needs and requests at all levels of the organization.
- Fast warranty and repair process with a warranty repair time of 5 days or less.
- Measure customer satisfaction, trust, and loyalty through the Net Promoter Score®, a metric we use to evaluate our performance and identify areas of improvement.
- Have various feedback methods, which include direct contact with CTL leadership and the CEO.
Our dedication to quality is firmly grounded in our commitment to the ISO 9001 quality standard and sustainability, which holds our suppliers and CTL to a global standard of excellence. We look forward to and welcome all feedback that helps improve CTL. If we can make it right, we will.
Erik Stromquist, CEO
Amber Watkins, Vice President of Sales