CTL announced today that it has upgraded its LTE models with the Intel’s Gemini Lake - R processors. The new models, CTL Chromebook NL71-LTE and NL71CT-LTE will be equipped with the Intel® Gemini Lake Processor and LTE support from Sprint®. Users will have access to the internet virtually anywhere without the need for WiFi connection or mobile hotspot. Both models are built with long battery life and USB-C quick-charge capabilities so students and professionals can stay connected all day.
Quick Specs at a glance.
- 4GB Memory/32GB of storage
- 11.6 Touch and Non-Touch IPS Display
- Intel® Gemini Lake R N4020 Processor
- 180-degree hinge
- Drop-resistant design
- Anti-glare 11.6” HD Panel
- Fibocom 850 Cat 9 LTE Module for Sprint
- 10 point multi-touch panel on NL71CT-LTE model
- Nonslip surface and carrying handle