Coming soon from CTL® – the Ultratop® K3! The K3 is housed in In Win’s latest and smallest PC footprint, and it’s versatile enough for corporate settings, education, medical, government, retail or home use. This energy-saving small PC solution delivers high performance in an ultra-small form factor.
The K3 is VESA mountable, making it a great option to power your digital signage. If you’re short on space, you can’t go wrong with this efficient form factor. At a size of only 5.5’’ x 7.5’’ x 1.4’’, this compact case is not much taller than a can of Red Bull, and like Red Bull, it’s also packed with power! Based on the Intel NUC motherboard, the Ultratop K3 enables the use of a 2.5’’ SATA HDD and is capable of running all your business software.
The optional 2D/3D integrated front camera plus microphone makes the K3 well suited for video conferencing or security/surveillance applications. It supports 75 and 100mm VESA mounting, which makes it easy to attach to a wall or ceiling. Or, use the mounting hole on the bottom of the case to attach it to the top of a monitor.
Other specifications include:
- Dimension (DxWxH): 5.5” x 7.5” x 1.4” (140 x 190 x 35mm)
- Form Factor: 4”x4” (Intel NUC-size platform)
- Color: Piano Black/Silver
- HDD: 1 x internal 2.5” SATA HDD (uses the NUC mSATA)
- USB: 1 x external USB2.0, 1 x internal USB2.0 (optional 2x)
- WiFi: 2 x internal antenna
- Front Power Switch, LED lights
- Security: Padlock, Kensington Lock
- I/O Shield: 2 x Intel NUC shields w/ EMI
- (D33217GKE – core i3, D53427RKE – core i5)
- Power Supply: 65w External AC Adapter (19v, 100-240v), includes power cord, and uses interchangeable DC Jack
- Internal motherboard metal cover w/4 x attached-screws
- Supports 2 x Rear Serial DB9
- Optional: 2D/3D Front Camera + MIC
Watch for more news about the K3 next month on this blog and our website!